- WELCOME POA MEMBERS to "The Peninsula" Website
- New Member Registration - Click on the New? Register Here icon. Provides access to members only areas of the site
- Board Member Nominations
- There are 2 POA board positions open for 2017 - these are 3 year terms and the nominees will be voted on during the annual POA meeting on October 22nd.
- Contact your nominating committee listed below to submit nominations:
POA Member AlertWatch your mail this week for a ballot to vote to bring mail delivery to the Peninsula! Your Board of Directors is asking you to approve an onsite mail kiosk which will benefit all members by increasing services and property values. THANKS FOR YOUR VOTE!
- 911 Signs - Now available from Goreville Fire Station - see photo below
- July 16, 2016 Board Meeting Minutes - Board Meeting Section
- Board Meeting October 8, 2016 - Goreville City Hall - 10 am
- Annual POA Meeting October 22, 2016
Annual Meeting UpdateMark your calendar!!The Peninsula Property Owners Association Annual Meeting will be held at 3:00 PM on Saturday October 22nd at the Diamond Club at Rent One Ballpark in Marion. siminers.comNew this year!!A social hour with free hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar will follow the Annual Meeting. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity to meet and socialize with fellow POA members.
- Committee Appointments for 2016 - Committee Section
- Annual Association Meeting Minutes October 24, 2015 - Board Meeting Section
- Photo's from the fall colors, winter snow, road upgrade activity and some new construction - Located in the Photo Album Section
- Photo's From the Annual Association Meeting - Located in the Photo Album Section
- Important Local Phone Numbers - Located in Business Directory
- Board and Annual Meeting Minutes - Located in Board Meeting Section.
- POA 2015/2016 Budget - Board Meeting Section
- Goreville TIF Report - Board Meeting Section
Johnson County Homes/Lots for Sale/Taxes information - Johnson County Homes for Sales and Taxes Section