- WELCOME POA MEMBERS to "The Peninsula" Website
- New Member Registration - Click on the New? Register Here icon. Provides access to members only areas of the site
ANNUAL MEETING REMINDER
Don’t forget the Peninsula POA Annual Meeting coming up on Sat. Oct. 22nd at 3PM in the Diamond Room at Rent One Ball Park in Marion.
If you don’t plan to attend, please return your proxy to insure we have a quorum present.
Also, check out the Covenant & By Laws section of our website, thepeninsulaloe.com, to see proposed amendments to our by-laws that will be voted on at the meeting.
- 911 Signs Now available from Goreville Fire Station - see photo below
- July 16, 2016 Board Meeting Minutes - Board Meeting Section
- Board Meeting October 8, 2016 - Goreville City Hall - 10 am
- Annual POA Meeting October 22, 2016
Annual Meeting UpdateMark your calendar!!The Peninsula Property Owners Association Annual Meeting will be held at 3:00 PM on Saturday October 22nd at the Diamond Club at Rent One Ballpark in Marion. siminers.comNew this year!!A social hour with free hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar will follow the Annual Meeting. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity to meet and socialize with fellow POA members.
- Committee Appointments for 2016 - Committee Section
- Annual Association Meeting Minutes October 24, 2015 - Board Meeting Section
- Photo's from the fall colors, winter snow, road upgrade activity and some new construction - Located in the Photo Album Section
- Photo's From the Annual Association Meeting - Located in the Photo Album Section
- Important Local Phone Numbers - Located in Business Directory
- Board and Annual Meeting Minutes - Located in Board Meeting Section.
- POA 2015/2016 Budget - Board Meeting Section
- Goreville TIF Report - Board Meeting Section
Johnson County Homes/Lots for Sale/Taxes information - Johnson County Homes for Sales and Taxes Section